Join Our Team
Career at Parkhurst Associates
LICSW, LMFT, LPC, PsyD, and PhD are all welcome to apply. We also offer supervised practice for LGPC and LGSW. If you do not possess one of these license types, please do not apply.
We are currently a group of 27 therapists and are always looking for experienced therapists to join our growing team. Our team primarily works out of our DC (Dupont) and VA (Del Ray) offices, but has provided telehealth services during COVID-19.
What We Offer
Health Coverage for Full-Time Therapists
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- For Full-Time and Part-Time Therapists
- Negotiable Based on Licensing and Experience
- Create Your Own Schedule
- Seamless Client Intakes and Copay Billing
- Professional Email Domain and Google Apps
- Private Phone Extension for Client Communications
Marketing, Administrative, and Insurance Billing Tasks
- We Manage It All for You!
Education and Licensing Requirements
- Must hold a Master’s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field.
- Must be current with all state licensing requirements (DC, VA, and/or MD).
- Must be willing to see a minimum of 5 clients per week.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Our practice prides itself on offering support to individuals from all walks of life. We are better able to serve our community by employing therapists with various backgrounds and identities. Our practice is made stronger through our commitment to being an equal opportunity workplace.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to Dr. John Parkhurst at [email protected].